Listen To My Podcast
Coconut water is one of my favorite drinks! It is fast, super easy to make, and wow is it good for you. Listen and check out the many health benefits and why drinking this can help with anxiety, kidney stones, blood pressure, and more. It's bubbly, tangy, and delicious!
References I talked about:
- Karthikeyan, J., & Samipillai, S. S. (2010). Sugarcane in therapeutics. Journal of Herbal Medicine and Toxicology, 4(1), 9-14.
- Vermeulen, K.; Strnad, M.; Kryštof, V.; Havlicek, L.; Van der Aa, A.; Lenjou, M.; Njis, G.; Rodrigus, I.; Stockman, B.; Van Onckelen, H.; Van Bockstaele, D.R.; Berneman, Z.N. Antiproliferative effect of plant cytokinin analogues with an inhibitory activity on cyclin-dependent kinases. Leukemia 2002, 16, 299–305.
- Rattan, S.I.S.; Clark, B.F.C. Kinetin delays the onset of ageing characteristics in human fibroblasts. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 1994, 201, 665–672.
- Coconut Water Kefir Recipe
- Donna's Live Water Kefir Crystals
Check Out My Article
7 Reasons I Drink Coconut Water Kefir
Coconut water is one of my favorite drinks! It is fast and super easy to make and wow is it good for you. Water Kefir Crystals make fantastic coconut water kefir. It's bubbly, tangy, and delicious! All you need are water kefir crystals (which are different from milk kefir grains) and some coconut water and 24 hours. . .