Listen To My Podcast
Research is now finding that children with autism have altered gut flora that needs restoring. Listen to the research and miraculous stories of how cultured food are helping those with autism. These are some of my favorite stories of healings.
References I talked about:
- Lives Touched
- How to Make Kefir
- How to Make Cultured Vegetables
- J. Scott and G. Gibson, “Probiotics and Autism,” Food Matters (2007)
- Toward Effective Probiotics for Autism and Other Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Gastrointestinal microflora studies in late-onset autism
- Can Probiotics Help Your Child with Autism Feel Better?
Check Out My Article
Autism and Cultured Foods
Her name was Mary and she changed my life the day I met her. It was the very beginning of my journey with cultured foods, and I was in hiding with my newfound knowledge. People didn’t understand what I was doing, and the thought of letting food ferment on your counter for days at a time . . . well, it sounded crazy to people and they let me know they thought I was nuts. . .