- NINJA CREAMI: With the Ninja CREAMi, you can transform everyday ingredients into ice cream, gelato, smoothie bowls, milkshakes, and more.
- FROM HEALTHY TO INDULGENT: Easily enjoy a wide array of frozen treats like decadent gelato, lite ice cream, dairy-free, gluten-free and much more. The Ninja CREAMi makes delicious treats that fit your lifestyle.
- COMPACT FOR YOUR COUNTERTOP: The CREAMi is compact in size allowing for seamless storage and fitting easily on your countertop.
- FUN FOR ALL AGES: Easy-to-use functionality allows for the whole family to enjoy making frozen treats together.
- MIX-INS: Customize your flavor and texture by mixing in your favorite chocolate, nuts, candy, fruit, and more to personalize any CREAMi treat.
- 7 VERSATILE PROGRAMS: (7) one-touch programs allow for the perfect combination of speed, pressure, and time to completely shave through your frozen pint. Choose between Ice Cream, Sorbet, Gelato, Milkshake, Smoothie Bowl, Lite Ice Cream, and Mix-in.
- CREAMIFY TECHNOLOGY: Unlike traditional ice cream makers, Ninja’s innovative Creamerizer System finely shaves and churns ice particles into creamy frozen treats in minutes.
- RE-SPIN FUNCTIONALITY: Select the Re-spin function if, after processing, you want your processed treat softer and creamier.
- DISHWASHER SAFE: Containers, lids, and paddle are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Motor Base with Dual-Drive Motors, Creamerizer Paddle, (2) 16 oz. CREAMi Pints with storage lids, Outer bowl and lid to house pint while processing, Recipe inspiration guide with 30 recipes
Check out My Frozen Yogurt Ice Cream Recipe
Frozen Yogurt Ice Cream
- Ice Cream Maker My favorite
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Place the yogurt, allulose, and vanilla in your food processor’s bowl or blender. Process to incorporate, stopping once to scrape the sides of the bowl, then process 1 more minute until light and fluffy. You can also whisk by hand, but do so for several minutes until smooth and fluffy.
- Add to ice cream freezer and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- When the ice cream is ready, you can serve or if you want it firmer, scoop it into a container and cover it tightly, and freeze until it's the texture you like.