Free Shipping over $20!
Prebio Plus is food for your bacteria.
I love, love this product and so does my kefir and cultured veggies.
Prebio Plus has three different strains of prebiotics, making it three times as effective as other prebiotics on the market today.
- Organic Inulin
- Organic Acacia
If you’re trying to get healthy, then probiotic foods can make a world of difference. Adding a prebiotic (which is food for your bacteria) will make the good bacteria grow like crazy and supercharge your probiotics.
Prebiotics are just as important as probiotics, and you should use them together. Prebiotics naturally reside in all kinds of fruits, vegetables, and some nuts & other foods. However, we found some of the strongest sources of prebiotics and placed them in an easy to use powder form.
Without prebiotics, your good bacteria could never grow like it’s supposed to. Eating cultured probiotic foods adds colonies of bacteria to your gut. Adding prebiotics to your diet makes these colonies grow and grow, crowds out pathogens, and helps to reestablish the balance of good bacteria in strong numbers. Essentially, prebiotics serve as fertilizer for the bacteria in your colon. This can help strengthen your immune system to resist infections and viruses. It also helps to remove toxins and a host of other things that your bacteria is designed to do. But if you don’t have the healthy strains of good bacteria from cultured foods, as well as the prebiotics to make them grow, your gut flora can’t change into what it needs to be.
Prebio Plus is easy to use:
- Add Prebio Plus – to any food or beverage, hot or cold.
- Add Prebio Plus – to kefir or cultured veggies while they’re culturing. You can even add it after they’re done for an extra boost.
- Add Prebio Plus – to your kefir to make it super creamy. If your kefir has over-separated, Prebio Plus helps to make it creamy again.
- Add Prebio Plus – to salad dressing or condiments such as kombucha mayo or kefir cheese for an added probiotic boost.
- Add Prebio Plus – to your morning coffee or tea. Start your inner bacteria off to a running start at the beginning of the day!
- Add Prebio Plus – to baked goods. Or just sprinkle it on top of salads or even toast & jam.
Begin with 1/2 to 1 scoop, and then gradually increase to up to 3 scoops a day. Mix with kefir starter, cultured vegetable starter, or any food or drink.
|Dimensions||4 x 5 x 4 in|