Ron’s Kefir Onion Dip
This is my family's, and especially my husband's favorite kefir cheese dip. We eat gallons of this dip and everybody cries for more. You can serve this dip with veggies or homemade potato chips. I thinly sliced potatoes and fry them in peanut oil till brown and crispy.
Servings: 12 2 tablespoons
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Finely chop the onions.
- Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and cook until softened, about 5 to 7 minutes. Let cool till warm and not hot.
- Transfer onions to a food processor and add remaining ingredients.
- Pulse several times until onions and cheese are well combined and smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate for a couple hours or overnight until firm.
- You can top with poppy seeds or sesame seeds or dehydrated onions, if you like.