- 32 ounces Heavy Cream, ultra-pasteurized – or Half and Half ultra-pasteurized
- 1 package Yogurt Plus
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Place the milk in a saucepan and gently heat to 180°F. Once the temperature is reached, remove from heat and let it cool to 100°F-110°F.
- Once the temperature is 100-110°F degrees, whisk in one package of the yogurt starter. This spreads the good bacteria throughout all the milk.
- Place milk in the yogurt maker without the lid and incubate in your yogurt maker for 12 hours at 104°F. You'll know it's done when you see a thick curd.
- Place a secure lid on the yogurt jar and place it in the fridge to cool and set. Cool the yogurt in the refrigerator for a couple of hours. As the yogurt cools, it will get even thicker!
- This should last 2-3 weeks in the refrigerator.
- To make a new batch, repeat these instructions except use 2 tablespoons of yogurt as your starter.