Easy Kefir Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 packet Easy Kefir
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Add your heavy whipping cream, milk and Easy Kefir to a mason jar and whisk together.
- Allow to ferment 18-24 hours until the cream has thickened and is tart.
- Once finished, refrigerate for up to 2 weeks. (It will get more sour over time)
- You can take 1/4 cup of this mixture to make another batch of Easy Kefir Sour Cream if desired.
- Note: If you want a firmer sour cream, you can strain your Easy Kefir Sour Cream in a strainer with a coffee filter (like you would for kefir cheese) for a few hours. Allow it to strain until it is the firmness you desire.