Pumpkin Chai Kefir Smoothie
One of my favorite smoothies. It has a secret ingredient (chai tea bag) that gives it loads of flavor. Don’t forget the topping. It will have you eating more pumpkin because of the deliciousness.
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 cup Kefir
- 1/2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice – combination of cinnamon, cloves, ginger, nutmeg
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 teaspoon loose leaf chai tea – or contents of 1 chai tea bag (organic)
- 2 small bananas – frozen and cut into 1 inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 tablespoon Kefir Whipped Topping
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spices
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Blend kefir, pumpkin spices, pumpkin puree, contents of tea bag, bananas, maple syrup and vanilla in a high-speed blender until well combined.
- Top with kefir whipped topping and spices.