Yogurt with Fermented Cranberries
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Juice and zest the orange. You should have a few tablespoons of juice and about a tablespoon of zest.
- Place cranberries, orange juice, and orange zest in a food processor.
- Pulse until the cranberries are crushed. You can make it smooth or chunky like a relish. I like mine chunky.
- Scrape the blended cranberries into a small jar (pint size) for fermenting. Blend in the honey and place a lid on the jar.
- Ferment it for 24 hours. If you want it less sweet, ferment it for an extra day or two. Stir it once a day. It will become less sweet the longer it ferments.
- Add one cup of your favorite yogurt to a bowl. Top with several spoonfuls of fermented cranberries. Eat immediately.