Swiss Roll with Cultured Cream
- 1 17×12 inch jelly roll sheet pan
- ¾ cup Einkorn All-Purpose Flour – you can also use regular all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
- 4 large eggs, divided
- ¾ cup Allulose – or you can use coconut sugar
- 5 tablespoons Cultured Cream – you can also use kefir or yogurt
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 17×12 inch jelly roll sheet pan with parchment paper. Make sure the parchment paper sticks up at least an inch above the sides of the pan on all sides. You’ll use the parchment paper later to lift the cake out of the pan and roll it up. Spray the parchment paper with cooking spray to keep it from sticking.
- Spread the cake batter evenly into the prepared pan and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the top of the cake springs back when touched and a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Remove the cake from the oven and immediately lift the cake out of the pan using the parchment paper and place it on the counter.