Strawberry Kefir Ice Cream
This is my daughter Holli's favorite kefir ice cream. It's a great way to get tons of vitamin C and have a yummy dessert too! Strawberries have lots and lots of vitamin C and this recipe has probiotics to boot! Use canned coconut milk for a richer consistency.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 cup Kefir – Second Fermented with Lemon
- ½ cup Kefir Cheese – or Yogurt Plus made with half and half
- 13½ ounces Coconut Milk – canned full fat
- ¼ cup Allulose
- 2 cups Strawberries – fresh
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Place kefir, kefir cheese, coconut milk, allulose, and 1 cup of strawberries (reserving other cup) into a blender and blend for one minute. Taste and see if it's to your liking. You can always add more sweetener till it tastes as you like.
- Pour into ice cream maker and process according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- When ice cream is done, chop the rest of the strawberries into small pieces and mix into ice cream. You can freeze the ice cream in your freezer for another hour to firm up if needed.