SCOBY Energy Balls
This is a wonderful combination of prebiotics and probiotics. You can use tart dried cherries or dried blueberries- or both! It only takes a few minutes to mix them together for a fast treat! Don’t be afraid, scobys are good for you!
Servings: 16 balls
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/3 cup tart dried cherries – or dried blueberries or use both!
- 1/2 cup nut butter – peanut butter, cashew butter or almond butter will work great!
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Scoby Puree
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- In a small bowl, mix together oatmeal, cherries (and/or blueberries, nut butter, honey, vanilla, and SCOBY puree.
- Place in refrigerator for a hour to firm up.
- Scoop with a small cookie scoop or a spoon and roll them into balls.
- You can store them in the refrigerator for up to a couple weeks.