Maci was eating some homemade applesauce one day and thought . . . I could put a SCOBY in this. So, she did! It’s tart, it’s tangy, and it's raw! You can’t tell whatsoever that you’re getting a bunch of insoluble fiber in your applesauce. And remember, apples are prebiotics, too, so you’re getting pro- and prebiotics to change your gut in a spectacular way!
Servings: 2 servings
- ¼ cup Scoby Puree
- 4-6 apples – medium to large, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Kombucha
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Chop your apples into small pieces.
- Add your apples, SCOBY puree, and kombucha to a clean food processor.
- Pulse until you reach your desired consistency.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to one week, or consume immediately.
The applesauce will slowly ferment in the fridge and become more sour, so for the freshest flavor consume immediately.