Salad in a Fermenting Jar
I love this salad! It's super easy to make and has lots of sweet and savory flavors going on. You can change it up by adding different cheeses and nuts or extra veggies. You can use any of your favorite dressings or top this salad with Apple Kefir Dressing. I've found if I make salads in jars ahead of time I will eat them more often. I have a whole book filled with recipes in jars. Cultured Food in a Jar was created out of my need to find healthy easy recipes I could make and store in jars. Check out my book Cultured Food in a Jar! I have so many jars I could open an antique store. It's beyond ridiculous!
Servings: 1 serving
- Fermented Cherry Tomatoes
- 5 thinly sliced purple onion rings
- 6 dried apple chips
- 2 handfuls spinach leaves
- 3 tablespoons blue cheese crumbles
- ⅓ cup pecans – chopped
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Layer all ingredients in jar in order, starting with tomatoes on the bottom and topping off with pecans.
- Eat immediately or cap and place in refrigerator until ready to eat.