Raw SCOBY Cookie Dough
This eggless raw cookie dough is such a treat! Your family won’t even notice the SCOBYs! This recipe is meant for you to simply eat the raw cookie dough. Don’t bake it! You’ll kill the bacteria, and it won’t turn into cookies!
Servings: 4 cups
- 1/4 cup Scoby Puree
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar – or any granular sugar
- 1 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil – room temperature
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup Sprouted Spelt Flour
- 3/4 cup Oats
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips – optional
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Mix together SCOBY Puree, sugar, coconut oil, and vanilla
- Add flour and oats. Mix again until well combined.
- Add chocolate chips. Fold in and enjoy!
Store in the refrigerator. Also great made into balls using a cookie scoop!