Raw Milk Yogurt Plus
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Place raw milk in a medium saucepan.
- Whisk in powdered milk and heat raw milk over medium-low heat to 110°F. Whisk or stirring constantly.
- Once the temperature is reached, remove from heat and whisk in the yogurt starter. This spreads the good bacteria throughout all the milk.
- Make sure it doesn't get above 110°F so it doesn't kill the enzymes and vitamins present in the raw milk.
- Place milk in yogurt jars without lids and incubate in your yogurt maker at 104°-110°F for 6 1/2 – 7 hours. A consistent, luke-warm temperature is paradise for all the good bacteria and promotes their growth.
- Place the jars in the fridge to cool and set. Cool the yogurt in the refrigerator for a couple of hours. As the yogurt cools it will get even thicker!
- To make a new batch, repeat these instructions above but use 2 tbsps the yogurt you made as your starter.