Pumpkin Kefir Cheese Ice Cream
I love, love pumpkin ice cream. Adding a little kefir cheese to the recipe makes it thick and creamy. Top it with cinnamon toasted pumpkin seeds for extra crunch and you have the perfect fall dessert.
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend for 20 seconds. Pour into ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Top with cinnamon toasted pumpkin seeds.
Cinnamon Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- Wash pumpkin seeds by rinsing in a colander until the water runs clear, picking out any remaining pieces of pumpkin. Drain well and spread out on a cookie sheet. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Pile pumpkin seeds on the cookie sheet and drizzle melted butter over the pile of seeds. Sprinkle on the sugar, cinnamon, and a pinch or two of Celtic Sea Salt.
- Gently toss seeds until evenly coated and spread the seeds out evenly on the cookie sheet.
- Bake in 275°F oven for approximately 30 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring seeds every 10 minutes and checking for doneness each time.
- Remove from oven and let the seeds cool for a few minutes.
- Remove seeds from cookie sheet and serve!