Pumpkin Kefir Cheese Ice Cream
I love love pumpkin Ice cream. Adding a little kefir cheese to the recipe makes it thick and creamy. Top it with cinnamon toasted pumpkin seeds for extra crunch and you have the perfect fall dessert.
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend for 20 seconds. Pour into ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Top with cinnamon toasted pumpkin seeds.
Cinnamon Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Preheat oven to 275 F.
- Wash pumpkin seeds by rinsing in a colander until the water runs clear, picking out any remaining pieces of pumpkin. Drain well and spread out on a cookie sheet. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Pile pumpkin seeds on the cookie sheet and drizzle melted butter over the pile of seeds. Sprinkle on the sugar, cinnamon, and a pinch or two of Celtic Sea Salt.
- Gently toss seeds until evenly coated and spread the seeds out evenly on the cookie sheet.
- Bake in 275 F oven for approximately 30 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring seeds every 10 minutes and checking for doneness each time.
- Remove from oven and let the seeds cool for a few minutes.
- Remove seeds from cookie sheet and serve!