Popeye and Olive Oyl Kefir Ice Cream
Spinach is a superfood and one of my favorite foods to add for some extra health benefits. With nutrients that include folate, vitamin C, niacin, riboflavin, and potassium spinach is an incredible food that doesn’t change the flavor of the food you add it to. One of my favorite cartoons growing up was Popeye the Sailor and he always ate spinach for extra strength. I suggest you do the same! I love this ice cream topped with flavored olive oil. It’s delicious just try it.
- 13 ounces Coconut Milk – or you can substitute milk
- ¾ cup Kefir Cheese – second fermented kefir cheese is even better
- 1 cup Mixed Fruit – frozen, I like peaches, mango, and strawberry
- 1-2 handfuls Spinach Leaves
- ¼ cup Allulose
- splash Rum Vanilla Extract
- 1 tablespoon flavored olive oil – lemon or blood orange are favorites
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Mix all ingredients in a blender till well combined. Place in ice cream freezer and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Once done drizzle with lemon or orange flavored olive oil