- 4 cups chicken bone broth – or vegetable stock
- 1 small sweet potato – or yam diced
- ½ cup purple onion – diced
- 2 cloves fermented garlic – minced. You can use regular garlic too
- 1 medium carrot – sliced diagonally
- 1 small serrano chile – or other hot pepper, diced
- 1 medium yellow squash – cubed
- 1 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 14-ounce can coconut milk (full fat)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro – chopped
- 1 tablespoon Kefir Cheese
- 1 tablespoon zucchini sweet potato cultured vegetable – optional
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- In a medium pot, bring broth, potatoes, onion, garlic, carrot, chile, yellow squash, salt, and pepper to a boil. Lower heat, cover, and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Turn down heat to low and add the coconut milk. Cover and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro and top with kefir cheese and veggies for probiotics, but wait till it’s warm and not hot, so you don’t kill the probiotics.