Lemon Curd Kefir
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, dissolve the allulose sweetener into the lemon juice. Then add lemon zest to the pan and stir to combine. Turn off the heat.
- Lightly beat egg in a small/medium bowl. Using a handheld mixer or immersion blender, slowly pour egg mixture into lemon mixture. Beat until well combined a about 10-20 seconds.
- Heat pan over low heat, stirring constantly, until it just starts to bubble around the edges. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and stir again.
- Place in a small container and store in the fridge to allow curd to thicken.
- When lemon curd has cooled, place kefir in a jar or bowl and spoon lemon curd on top, or place lemon curd below the kefir. It’s the perfect way to sweeten and enjoy your kefir each day.