L. Reuteri Cheese
- 4 cups L. reuteri yogurt – made with half and half for a thicker, creamier cheese
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Place a basket style coffee filter in a strainer and place the strainer in a bowl. Pour prepared L. Reuteri Yogurt into the coffee strainer. The bowl will catch the whey which is the liquid that will drop through the filter. Cover and place in the fridge overnight or 24 hours for firmer cheese.
- The next day you will have a beautiful lump of cheese in the filter.
- Remove the cheese from the strainer.
- You can use the cheese immediately or place it in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Save the whey that has dripped into the bowl. You can make fermented drinks or cultured vegetables. Just place the whey in a glass jar in the fridge.