This is a spicy marinade that is delicious on fish, chicken, beef, or veggies. This recipe is loaded with fresh herbs, spices, jalapeno, olive oil, garlic, ginger, and kombucha vinegar. Marinate for a few hours and you’ll find you use this again and again. Don’t forget that it’s fantastic on veggies, too!
Servings: 2 cups
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 6 cloves Fermented Garlic – you can use regular garlic too
- 2 teaspoons ginger – grated
- 1 jalapeno pepper – coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup kombucha vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Chile powder
- 1/2 cup cilantro – finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley flat leaf – chopped
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar – omit if needed
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Place the meat or veggies in a large shallow baking dish or pan. Cover with the marinade and turn to coat.
- Marinate for a few hours and cook according to your recipe.