Kefir Kraut Dip
We absolutely love this dip and so do the people who come to my classes. Without a doubt, people always tell me how much they love it and how surprised they are it's so easy to make. This is probably one of the cultured food dishes I make the most. We love it with lots of fresh cracked pepper and a few toasted sesame seeds. You get both cultured veggies and kefir cheese in this dip and billions of probiotics. Trust me, it will be your go-to dish, just you wait and see!
Watch How to Make It
Servings: 6 servings
- ½ cup sauerkraut – drained. Any cultured veggies will do, we like Lemon Kraut!
- 1 cup Kefir Cheese – (You can substitute sour cream but it will not contain the additional kefir cheese probiotics.)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley – chopped
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Take one half cup of your favorite sauerkraut and one cup of kefir cheese and place in a bowl. Stir together with a spoon until well combined.
- Optional: Sprinkle with black pepper and toasted sesame seeds or fresh parsley.
- Serve with sprouted chips or fresh veggies.