Kefir Festive Pie
This recipe can be tweaked and made in many ways. It can also be sugar-free with monk fruit, which is how I make it, It is also gluten free. Any way you decide to do it, you should really make this recipe. It's pretty awesome.
Servings: 8 servings
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Place dried cranberries, walnuts, salt, and pecans in a food processor.
- Blend until the mixture starts to stick together. It usually takes a minute or two.
- Press the mixture into an 8-inch pie pan and place in the fridge.
- Blend all ingredients except candy canes in a high-speed blender or food processor.
- Pour into a pie pan and freeze for 3 hours.
- Store it in the fridge or keep it frozen
- Top with crushed organic candy canes before serving.