Kefir Cheese Ball
This is one of the best cheese balls you will ever have. We have this all the time for a quick snack or take to a party. I have even stuff this cheese inside dates, celery or mini red peppers. Serving it with spouted or sourdough crackers makes a yummy appetizer or a fun after school snack. Make sure you drain the kefir cheese for longer to make the cheese firmer. I like to strain it another day to get it extra firm.
Watch How to Make It
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Place the first eight ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until well combined.
- Add sharp cheese and pulse a couple times.
- Place all ingredients onto plastic wrap that is lining a round bowl.
- Pull the plastic wrap around and seal and form a ball.
- Place in the refrigerator to firm up, about 12 hours.
- Remove plastic wrap and roll in pecans.
- Serve immediately.