Gingerbread Bars with Kefir Frosting
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
Sprouted Gingerbread Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8×8″ baking pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut oil, coconut sugar, molasses, and vanilla.
- Add the egg and whisk until combined.
- Add baking soda, sprouted flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Spread dough evenly into the greased pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes. (Do not overcook.) Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Top with Kefir Frosting.
- Whisk softened cream cheese, kefir cheese, honey, and vanilla together.
- Once the bars are cool, you may spread your frosting on the top. Garnish with extra nutmeg. Cut into squares and serve.