- 1/8 teaspoon Cutting Edge Cultures – or you can use 1/4 cup kefir whey
- 1 cup Water spring or filtered with minerals – to mix the starter culture
- 1 pound green beans – washed, chopped, and tailed.
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons dill seed
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon Celtic Sea Salt
- filtered or spring water with minerals – to cover veggies
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- If using the starter culture, stir together the culture and water. Let the mixture sit while you prepare the ingredients—around 10 minutes. If using kefir whey, add it when the recipe calls for culture.
- Add the green beans, garlic, dill seed, salt, and pepper to a quart jar.
- Add the Cutting Edge Culture or kefir whey and cover with water, leaving an inch or two at the top.
- Seal the container and let it sit on your kitchen counter, out of direct sunlight, for 3 days. After 3 days, place the in the refrigerator.