Cultured Chile Salsa
Use this salsa and Fermented Jalapenos to spice up your Mexican dishes. Cultured salsa is one of the easiest ways to get your family to try cultured foods. They are made in a blender so they’re super simple. I don’t know of a person who doesn’t like salsa. Salsa is chocked full of nutrients and this one has probiotics too!
Servings: 1 pint
- ¼ teaspoon Cutting Edge Cultures – or you can use 1 TBSP kefir whey
- 2 large tomatoes – coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves Fermented Garlic – minced. You can use regular garlic too
- 1 small red pepper – chopped and seeded
- ½ large red onion – coarsely chopped
- 1 serrano pepper – seeded and coarsely chopped
- ½ lime – juiced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ⅓ cup cilantro – coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Place all ingredients in blender, and blend until smooth.
- Place in glass jar and seal.
- Sit on counter for 2 days and then transfer to refrigerator.
Note* This will last 3 months in the refrigerator.