Coconut Kefir Eggnog
This is a decadently delicious eggnog that I absolutely love. One of my close friends said it was her favorite eggnog ever! This tastes best to drink right away as it will keep fermenting slowly in the fridge. It will last about a week before it gets really sour and starts to separate. Don't miss making this eggnog, it's so good and good for you!
Watch How to Make It
Servings: 8 servings
- 4 Egg Yolks – from pasture-raised chickens
- 28 ounces Coconut Milk – full fat
- 1 cup Kefir – you can use regular, coconut or nut kefir
- 3 teaspoons Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- ¼ cup Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup heavy cream – Alternative recipe for coconut whipped cream on my Biotic Pro membership site.
- nutmeg – Grated
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Place first six ingredients in blender and blend for 15 seconds.
- Chill for at least an hour in a covered container.
- Whip cream with electric mixer until it forms stiff peaks.
- Fold into chilled eggnog.
- Pour into glasses and top with grated nutmeg.