Cocoa Kefir Krunch Puff Breakfast
Watch How to Make It
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Take the bananas out of the freezer and let thaw for a few minutes if you don’t have a powerful high-speed blender.
- Place the puffed millet, maple syrup, cinnamon, and cacao nibs into a small frying pan. Stir until well combined, then turn up the heat to medium. Stir from time to time, toasting the mixture until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the heat, transferring it into a bowl to cool.
- Combine the bananas, kefir, cocoa powder, vanilla, stevia, and potato starch in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy, much like ice cream. If you don’t have a high-powered blender, let the bananas thaw for a couple of minutes before you blend.
- Pour the banana-kefir mixture into a jar and top with the puffed millet mixture.