Chocolate Kefir Nuts
I love, love chocolate. Sometimes I think it is the magnesium that chocolate contains that I crave and need. At least this is what I tell myself. This has just a little kefir mixed in the chocolate that makes the chocolate extra creamy. So I always say, if you're gonna have sugar, have a cultured food with it. This way those little microbes can help consume some of the extra sugar and keep you in balance.
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Melt the chocolate slowly over low heat. Chocolate is very delicate and can become lumpy or grainy if overheated.
- Stir the chocolate frequently with a rubber spatula, once the outer edges start to melt. Chocolate retains its shape when melted, so the only way to know if it is truly melted is to stir it. Do not rely on appearances alone.
- Add coconut oil to chocolate and stir till melted and thoroughly combined.
- When chocolate is warm and not hot, add kefir and stir well.
- Add almonds and mix until almonds are covered with chocolate.
- Place in paper cups and top with toppings.
- Place in refrigerate or freezer until chilled and firm.
If there are any leftovers, they will need to remain refrigerated to stay solid.