Chocolate Kefir Nuts
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Melt the chocolate slowly over low heat. Chocolate is very delicate and can become lumpy or grainy if overheated.
- Stir the chocolate frequently with a rubber spatula, once the outer edges start to melt. Chocolate retains its shape when melted, so the only way to know if it is truly melted is to stir it. Do not rely on appearances alone.
- Add coconut oil to chocolate and stir till melted and thoroughly combined.
- When chocolate is warm and not hot, add kefir and stir well.
- Add almonds and mix until almonds are covered with chocolate.
- Place in paper cups and top with toppings.
- Place in refrigerate or freezer until chilled and firm.