Soaked Himalayan Nuts
These are as delicious and good for you as they are fun and easy to make. One of my favorite snacks.
Servings: 3 Cups
- 3 cups almonds
- 1 tablespoons Himalayan crystal salt – Finely ground. Adjust amount according to taste. (1/2 – 2 Tbsp)
- filtered water
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Soak nuts in filtered water and add 1 tsp of salt and leave to soak overnight or 12 hours.
- Drain and rinse nuts in a colander.
- Place in a bowl and toss with salt and spread onto sheets and dehydrate at 115 degrees for 12 to 24 hours or until nuts are crispy and dry. You can also do this in an oven at the lowest setting. It should only take a few hours depending on your oven setting. Makes sure they are dry and crispy when they are done, or they could mold.
- Store in jars with lids or you can freeze or refrigerate them if you are not going to eat them in the next month. They are really good so I doubt that they will last long and not be eaten.
You can use any type of nut that you wish!