Thick Nut Milk Kefir
- 1 package Easy Kefir
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Pour four cups of nut milk /w protein into a quart-sized glass jar.
- Sprinkle the entire contents of one Easy Kefir packet into the jar and mix well.
- Put a lid on the jar.
- Let this mixture ferment at 72° to 75°F for 18 to 24 hours. If the temperature is below 72° let it ferment a little longer.
- Place into the refrigerator. Even in your refrigerator the fermentation process continues, but chilling it will slow down the fermentation of the healthy bacteria and beneficial yeast.
- See note below on re-culturing your kefir to make new batches!
- To make a quart: use ¼ cup from the previous batch.
- To make ½ gallon: use ½ cup from the previous batch.
- To make 1 gallon: use 1 cup from the previous batch.