Sweet ‘n’ Sour SCOBY Sorbet
You will fool even yourself with this one! Use your extra SCOBYS and lots of ice and you have a cool summer treat. It’s a unique flavor and texture when mixed with fruit and herbs. You’ll want to use all your SCOBYs to make sorbets.
Servings: 2 servings
- 2/3 cup Scoby Puree
- 1 cup frozen fruit
- 2/3 cup Kombucha or Water Kefir
- 1 packet Allulose – or 2 tablespoons honey
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Tear or chop your SCOBY into small pieces until you get 2/3 cup.
- Add kombucha, or water kefir, to your high-speed blender, followed by the other ingredients. Blend on a high setting or the ice crush mode.
- Once smooth and blended, you can scoop and serve your sorbet immediately!