Super Easy Kefir Pots
This is a fun and easy way to make lots of little jars of kefir that are ready to serve and handy to take with you on the go. You can even use chocolate milk to make Easy Kefir and kids love this! I like to top these pots with fruit and granola or just a spoonful of jam for a fast and easy breakfast. You can make any size jar, just keep the ratio of 1 tablespoon of Easy Kefir to 1 cup of milk. Double and triple the amounts if you want to make a bigger jar. It’s super easy and you get all the benefits of kefir without having to strain out the kefir grains. This makes for a thicker curd kefir that is a lot like yogurt only super easy to make with over 50 bacteria!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 quart Easy Kefir – already made
- 2 cups milk – or non-dairy milk
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Place two tablespoons of already made Easy Kefir into a 16-ounce jar. Fill the jar with milk. You can add more tablespoons if you have bigger jars and are adding more milk. The ratio is about 1 tablespoon of Easy Kefir for every cup of milk.
- Let kefir ferment for 24 hours on your counter. Then place in the refrigerator after the 24 hours or when kefir turns thick and tart tasting.
- It will last in your fridge for many months staying perfectly preserved due to the high amount of good microbes that keep out pathogens.