Strawberry Lemon Kefir Pie
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Place all ingredients for crust in a food processor. Process for 1 minute or until blended well.
- Press into pie pan.
- Place milk and gelatin in a pan and heat until gelatin is dissolved and it comes to a boil. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Place cream cheese and milk in food processor with lemon zest and juice and process for 30 seconds or until thoroughly mixed. Before you add kefir, make sure that your mixture is cool and not hot. You don't want to kill the good bacteria in the kefir.
- Add kefir and honey to the cream cheese mixture and process until thoroughly mixed, about 15 to 20 seconds.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Chill for about an hour or until firm.
- Place strawberries on top. Garnish with fresh basil.