Sprouted Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Skillet
Watch How to Make It
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in an 8 inch cast iron skillet set over medium-low heat.
- Stir in sugars and vanilla and remove from heat.
- Let rest until pan is warm. (no longer hot… about 5 minutes)
- Crack an egg onto the butter and sugar mixture. Use a fork to whisk it well into the mixture.
- Place flour, baking soda, and salt on top, and very carefully stir into the mixture until smooth and well-mixed.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until starting to turn golden on the top and around the edges, but soft in the center.
- Let firm for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with kefir ice cream.