S’mores with Probiotic Marshmallows
S'mores are such comfort food and really fun to eat and enjoy. My family loves these graham crackers and they are gone in a flash so I usually double the recipe. But just you wait till you try them with probiotic marshmallows and chocolate and you're in for a big treat! Your gonna need a batch of probiotic marshmallows which I promise is easy to make. Check out the recipe: Probiotic Marshmallows.
Servings: 16 Crackers
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Add honey, butter, and water until a ball is formed.
- Roll out onto buttered or parchment lined baking sheet using a rolling pin.
- Score into 16 crackers with a knife and prick with a fork.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, depending on how crispy you like them.
Make the S'Mores Bars
- Break the graham crackers into squares. Cut the prepared marshmallows into similarly-sized cubes.
- Melt the chocolate chips using a double boiler, with water in the bottom pot and chocolate chips in the top pot, simmering until the chocolate chips have completely melted.
- Dip each marshmallow in melted chocolate, then press onto a graham cracker. Using a spoon or spatula brush additional melted chocolate on a second graham cracker and place on top of the marshmallow. Repeat with all marshmallows. Set aside to let the chocolate cool and harden. Can be stored up to a week in a sealed container.