Probiotic Potato Salad
- 3 pounds red potatoes
- 1 cup Fermented Celery – diced
- 6 whole eggs – hard boiled, chopped
- ½ cup red onion – chopped
- 1 cup Kombucha Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chives – fresh, chopped
- 3 tablespoons parsley – fresh, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
- ½ cup juice from cultured vegetables
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Scrub potatoes and trim bruises and other imperfections. Put into a sauce pan, cover with water, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low, cover, and cook for 20 minutes or until fork tender.
- Drain potatoes and chop into cubes. Place in a large bowl with other ingredients. Toss until well combined.
- Enjoy warm or cold.