Probiotic Potato Salad
In addition to the probiotics in the fermented veggies, we use a great kombucha mayo that gives you more health benefits along with lots of flavor. You can even add a little cultured veggies such as kimchi or kraut to add different flavors and change it up and boost the probiotics.
Servings: 8 servings
- 3 pounds red potato
- 1 cup Fermented Celery – diced
- 6 whole Egg – hard boiled, chopped
- ½ cup red onion – chopped
- 1 cup kombucha mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chives – fresh, chopped
- 3 tablespoons parsley – fresh, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
- ½ cup juice from cultured vegetables
- Scrub potatoes and trim bruises and other imperfections. Put into a sauce pan, cover with water, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low, cover and cook for 20 minutes or until fork tender.
- Drain potatoes and chop into cubes. Place in a large bowl with other ingredients. Toss until well combined.
- Enjoy warm or cold.