Probiotic Potato Salad
In addition to the probiotics in the fermented veggies, we use a great Kombucha Mayo that gives you more health benefits along with lots of flavor. You can even add some cultured veggies such as kimchi or kraut to add different flavors and change it up and boost the probiotics.
Servings: 8 servings
- 3 pounds red potatoes
- 1 cup Fermented Celery – diced
- 6 whole eggs – hard boiled, chopped
- ½ cup red onion – chopped
- 1 cup Kombucha Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chives – fresh, chopped
- 3 tablespoons parsley – fresh, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
- ½ cup juice from cultured vegetables
- Scrub potatoes and trim bruises and other imperfections. Put into a sauce pan, cover with water, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low, cover and cook for 20 minutes or until fork tender.
- Drain potatoes and chop into cubes. Place in a large bowl with other ingredients. Toss until well combined.
- Enjoy warm or cold.