Prebio Hot Chocolate Mix Plus
Did you know that taking a daily dose of Prebio Plus can help fight the flu? It contains Inulin, oligofructose, and Acacia, three plant-based soluble fibers that enhance the production of healthy gut bacteria and enhance the body’s natural powers of immunity.We have a yummy premade hot chocolate mix with some prebiotics added to it to make the good microbes in your gut flourish. Prebio Plus adds a tiny bit of sweetness and tons of fiber and food for your good bacteria. You will love the convenience and healthy components of this warm and comforting drink. And don't forget that cocoa is a fermented food too! We also added a little collagen powder to this mix. Collagen is beneficial to gut health because it contains large amounts of the amino acids glycine, glutamine, and proline which can be beneficial to the intestinal tract as well as the stomach. During cold and flu season when you're more susceptible to illnesses like colds and the flu during the winter, especially if your immune system is already weakened, collagen can be valuable for making sure you absorb nutrients from your diet properly and keep inflammation under control.
- ½ cup Cocoa Powder
- 2 tablespoons Prebio Plus – or any prebiotic powder
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Sugar – monk fruit or any sweetener will work
- 2 tablespoons Collagen Powder – vanilla flavored *optional
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Add all desired ingredients to a pint size (or smaller) jar and shake to combine!
- To use, add 1-2 tablespoons of the hot cocoa mix to a glass of warm steamed milk (any kind of milk will work!) I love almond milk steamed.