Pina Colada Kefir Smoothie
I love to top this with fresh coconut. Toasting the coconut is even tastier. It's not necessary but it's delicious. I'm always in a hurry and hungry and can hardly wait to eat this yummy smoothie. If you don't have coconut kefir, no worries. Use regular kefir and add some extra shredded coconut to the smoothie.
Servings: 1 serving
- 1/2 cup Coconut Kefir – you can substitute plain kefir
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk – canned coconut milk or in a carton
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 teaspoon Rum Extract
- Liquid Stevia – or honey to taste
- Whipped Kefir Topping
- toasted coconut – *optional
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Blend all ingredients together until well combined. Add ice for an extra thick delight!
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut, an extra slice of pineapple and whipped kefir topping. Serve immediately.