Parmesan Crisps with Kraut and Cheese
Throw these on a salad or in your soup. I absolutely love this cracker-like crisp made of cheese. Make a bunch they’ll go fast! I love that you get so many probiotics in the veggies and cheese. It's billions of probiotics in one small cracker. They're a great snack or make them a meal!
Servings: 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine seasonings with grated or shredded cheese.
- Pour a heaping tablespoon of Parmesan or Romano cheese onto a silicone or parchment lined baking sheet and lightly pat down. A silicone baking sheet is highly recommended.
- Repeat with the remaining cheese spacing the spoonfuls about a ½ inch apart.
- Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly golden and crisp. Cool. Store in a closed container.
- You can top with a dollop of kefir cheese and your favorite cultured veggie.