Here is how you make kombucha the wonder tea! Scroll through all my pictures, and take a look at the day-by-day slideshow on step 11. Check out my timelapse video too! Happy fermenting!
Watch How to Make It
Servings: 3 Quarts
- 1 cup sugar – raw sugar or white sugar — Check out these options.
- 4 – 5 tea bags – you can use black or green — Check out these options. Note: 1 teaspoon of loose tea is the equivalent of 1 tea bag.
- 3 quarts Water – filtered, not distilled
- 1 cup Kombucha Starter – This will have a kombucha SCOBY and 1 cup of already made kombucha tea.
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- You will notice that a new culture, or "SCOBY" will begin to form.