Kombucha & Water Kefir Mai Tai
This is an alcohol-free cocktail that is based on rum extract, kombucha, coconut kefir, and fruit juices. It's refreshing and a great summer drink! Coconut water is loaded with vitamins and minerals and many use it as an electrolyte balancer for dehydration. Natural coconut water contains five key electrolytes: sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus. I think it’s a great way to give the body just what it needs! ~Donna
- 4 ounces Pineapple Kombucha – Plain kombucha works too!
- 2 ounces Coconut Water Kefir made with Easy Kefir – or Made with Water Kefir Grains
- 2 ounces fresh orange juice – Squeezed or juiced
- 1 teaspoon Rum Extract – optional
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Juice your orange by hand or a juicer. Add orange juice to a glass.
- Add your Kombucha and Coconut Water Kefir to your orange juice.
- Add your rum extract and crushed ice. Enjoy!