Kefir Pistachio Truffles
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Melt chocolate in a pan on low heat, stirring often so it doesn’t burn.
- Remove from heat and stir in cocoa powder, stirring thoroughly and quickly. Add kefir and Allulose, and stir or whisk until well combined.
- Transfer the chocolate mixture to a parchment paper–lined loaf pan and cool completely to room temperature. Place into the fridge for 90 minutes to solidify.
- Using a small melon baller, scoop out the truffle mixture and mold into 1-inch balls. If you don’t have a melon baller, use your hands.
- Fill a small bowl with the crushed pistachios. Roll the truffles in the pistachios, pressing the nuts gently into the surface. Using a fine-mesh strainer or sifter, dust the truffles with the matcha powder.