Kefir No-Bake Cookies
No baking and you can make these in a flash! We love to make these when we watch football games. They take just minutes to throw together.
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil – Melted
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- ¼ cup Honey
- 1¾ cups Rolled Oats – (Oats are prebiotics)
- ¼ cup Kefir
- 1 pinch Celtic Sea Salt
- ¼ cup Peanut Butter – or almond butter
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- In a medium bowl, mix coconut oil, cocoa powder, honey, and oats.
- Add kefir, salt and peanut butter and mix until well combined.
- Scoop with a small cookie scoop onto parchment paper.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Serve or keep stored in a sealed container in the refrigerator.