Kefir Lemon Yule Log
Watch How to Make It
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Cut a piece a parchment paper 15×11" and place on a cookie sheet.
- Combine egg yolks, salt, and kefir cheese with a whisk. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites with electric beater until very stiff.
- Fold in egg yolks into egg whites.
- Spread onto parchment paper that is on cookie sheet.
- Place in oven for 35 minutes. Let cool before assembly.
- Mix kefir cheese, cream cheese, lemon, and Allulose in a food processor or mixer, and blend until well combined.
- Spread on cooled dough. Sprinkle with nuts and cranberries. Roll up firmly.
- Roll in plastic wrap and place in fridge until ready to serve.