Kefir Lemon Yule Log
I made this for a Christmas Cultured Class I did and boy was it a hit. This is high in protein and also in probiotics. This is a fancy way to serve kefir and impress your family and friends. It’s great served with fresh fruit and hot tea for festive treat.
Watch How to Make It
Servings: 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Cut a piece a parchment paper 15×11 and place on a cookie sheet.
- Combine egg yolks and salt and kefir cheese with a whisk. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites with electric beater until very stiff.
- Fold in egg yolks into egg whites.
- Spread onto parchment paper that is on cookie sheet.
- Place in oven for 35 minutes. Let cool before assembly.
- Mix kefir cheese, cream cheese, lemon, monk fruit in a food processor or mixer and blend until well combined.
- Spread on cooled dough. Sprinkle with nuts and cranberries. Roll up firmly.
- Place in plastic wrap and place in fridge until ready to serve.