Kefir Breakfast Pudding
Overnight kefir is one of the best ways to make kefir for your family. It's not only super yummy, but the oats feed your good bacteria and make short-chain fatty acids that have many health benefits. It's wonderful to wake up in the morning and have breakfast ready!
- 1 cup Kefir
- ½ tablespoon Chia Seeds
- ¼ cup oatmeal – any kind – old fashioned, steel cut, rolled, etc.
- Your choice of fruit – (bananas, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, peaches, etc.) Extra for topping.
- 2 teaspoons Allulose – (Or you can use maple syrup or honey)
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Add kefir to a half-quart canning jar.
- Add all other ingredients to jar.
- Cap jar with a lid and shake vigorously.
- Place in refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, you can add more fruit or sweetener of your choice.