Kefir Apple Bowls
These apples make the whole house smells like the holidays. Maple syrup and kefir is a perfect match.
Watch How to Make It
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Using a knife core apples half way through leaving bottom in tack.
- Place apples in a baking dish and fill center of apple with cranberries, or cherries and walnuts. Dot with a pat of butter on each apple.
- Pour liquid over into bottom of pan and insert a cinnamon stick in each apple.
- Bake for 50 minutes to an hour.
- Mix kefir, cinnamon and maple syrup together in blender or wire whisk.
- Let apples cool for a few minutes till warm and not hot, then fill apples with kefir and serve.