- 2 tablespoons grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups Water spring or filtered with minerals
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Grate your ginger.
- Cover with a cloth and a rubber band.
- Feedings: Feed once daily 2 tablespoons of ginger and 2 tablespoons of sugar for 3-5 days. Once it's bubbly it's ready to use!
- When not in use: Store in the refrigerator with a tight fitting lid for up to 1 week. Must be fed at least once a week or fed and used.
- When ready to use again, feed and allow to ferment for at least 24 hours until the bubbles return.
- If you use your bug starter to make soda, add more water to your starter jar and feed it to get back to the 2 cups of water ratio.